FMG’s Business Information & Analysis Services team are looking for an experienced Senior Analytics and Insight Specialist to join the team, based in our Wellington office.
Reporting to the Manager – Business Information and Analysis Services, you will be responsible for providing analytics expertise and advice to leaders and decision makers by using data mining skills and data analysis to develop insights and recommendations.
In this new and exciting role at FMG your day will include:
- Understanding our business and strategies in order to proactively work with and influence internal stakeholders as to where analytics would add value and recommending the best approach.
- Developing data and predictive models using both FMG and external data, tools and services that enable statistical analysis, insights and visualisations to enhance client interactions and support decision-making.
- Working with internal stakeholders to develop and execute plans for incorporating analytics into operational processes.
- Make recommendations for the development and improvement of FMG’s analytics systems.
- Deliver on agreed initiatives and tasks in line with the strategic plan for Analytics.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Expert knowledge of analytics principles and best practice.
- Broad knowledge of and extensive experience in using statistical modelling and data analysis in a business context
- Good problem solving and relationship management skills.
- A tertiary qualification preferably in Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science or related field.
If this sounds like the role for you let nothing stop you – apply now!!
Applications close 5pm, Saturday 15th June 2019.