Reporting to the Specialist Claims & Recovery Manager, this role will be responsible for managing the investigation and assessment of new and existing Liability and Financial Lines Claims. You will be providing advice to client on indemnity, liability and settlement, as well as liaising with various parties to ensure that you settling claims within policy, FMG guidelines, delegated authorities and ensuring we are delivering the best claims outcomes for both FMG and our clients.
This role will also be tasked with being a ‘go-to’ for the wider team to assist with up skilling and personal development.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have demonstrated Liability Claims management and/or Litigation experience;
- Be a great listener and a confident communicator (both verbally and written), along with strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Be self-driven with the ability to meet tight deadlines, alongside some strong organisational skills;
- Demonstrated experience in both influencing and building meaningful and strong internal and external relationships and,
- Experience in the Insurance Industry would be highly desirable.
Overall, we are looking for someone who is passionate and excited to be part of a culture that truly values its clients; and wants to play a meaningful part in it!
Since 1905, FMG has had its roots firmly planted in rural New Zealand, which is why you’ll find that we're different when it comes to insurance. Now over 100 years later, we’re still 100% New Zealand owned and the country’s leading rural insurance specialist. As a mutual we invest profits back into the business to keep our premiums competitive for clients. As an employer, we invest in our people to foster a working environment that promotes achievement and celebrates success!
Application close 5pm, Friday 14th June 2019.