We are on an exciting journey to evolve FMG as a learning organisation, where our people are enabled to learn anytime, anywhere and on any device. Reporting to the Learning & Development Manager and based in either our Wellington or Palmerston North office, this role is pivotal to influencing and enabling this change.
In partnership with our People & Culture Advisory team you will help enable FMG’s people capability, providing Learning and Development expertise to business problems, needs and opportunities, ensuring that these are thoroughly explored and supported so FMG’s people capability enables success now and into the future.
This role, alongside our other Learning & Development Consultant, will include leading the L&D contribution to our strategic and organisational improvement projects and enabling our organisational people capability frameworks. You will collaborate with the broader L&D team to enable end to end learning support.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and feels excited about building a learning organisation and to contribute to creating a people experience that matters!
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience;
- An up to date knowledge of L&D industry trends and future thinking
- Demonstrated experience in both influencing and building meaningful and strong relationships with key stakeholders;
- A desire and ability to collaborate effectively, drawing on the strengths and skills of others, in order to achieve a result rather than operating as an individual contributor;
- The ability to plan work effectively and to juggle a number of work priorities simultaneously ensuring communication with stakeholders is maintained and
- Demonstrated performance consulting skills
Since 1905, FMG has had its roots firmly planted in rural New Zealand, which is why you’ll find that we're different when it comes to insurance. Now over 100 years later, we’re still 100% New Zealand owned and the country’s leading rural insurance specialist. As a mutual we invest profits back into the business to keep our premiums competitive and continue provide outstanding service for clients. As an employer, we invest in our people to foster a working environment that promotes achievement and celebrates success!
Applications close - 5pm, Thursday 20th June 2019.